Related Posts with Thumbnails
Big Apple Unpeeled 8th October - 8th November 2010







Friday 28 January 2011

Who needs friends when you've got New York City

I'm not sure if I heard this some where but I had this thought a lot whilst I was in New York.

In a city vibrating with so much energy, it felt like that was company enough at times. I thrived on that energy.

I'm often asked about what I love about the city.



I love the pride New Yorkers have in their town.


Big Apple Unpeeled blog New York City by Karen Strunks




I love the IN YOUR FACE, no holds barred, here I am attitude.



Hanging out with Ricky aka @dynamicimage




I love the diversity of it's residents



Disgraceland Family, Halloween, NYC by Karen Strunks




I love it's choices




Big Apple Unpeeled blog New York City by Karen Strunks



I love it's industriousness


Street Photography New York City by Karen Strunks



I love it's size and the feeling of anonymity



Big Apple Unpeeled blog New York City by Karen Strunks



I love that it's easy to make friends



New York Graffiti Artists in Queens, NYC





I love the feeling that you really can do and be anything you want to be!



Naked Cowboy, Times Square, NYC by Karen Strunks



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP