Related Posts with Thumbnails
Big Apple Unpeeled 8th October - 8th November 2010







Wednesday 13 October 2010

How to buy a New York Subway Ticket!

I've been in New York city for 4 days and I've finally bought my subway ticket! It's been so easy to walk where I have wanted to get to so far; Central Park about 30 minutes, 5th Avenue - 25 mins, Times Square - 15 mins.

I've made a little instructional video which I hope you will find useful. It might shave a few seconds off your purchase time when you are feeling under pressure with a queue of impatient New Yorkers standing behind you ;)



Now it's time to venture further afield! My metro ticket will get me on the subway and the buses. There's are pros and cons to both. Subway = faster, but obviously underneath the city. Bus = see the city as you go, but it's going to be a bit slower. But hey, I'm on vacation right? What's the rush? ;)

I've just asked my friends on followers on twitter where they would like to virtually go today; Brooklyn or Staten Island. Seems Brooklyn is the popular choice, so watch this space!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP