Related Posts with Thumbnails
Big Apple Unpeeled 8th October - 8th November 2010







Wednesday 15 September 2010

My Byte Sized New York Travel Guide Books

Only 22 days until I set forth to Manhattan, and I am devouring many a New York guide book. I am going to be stepping off the tourist trail during my stay, but some of these books highlight some gems that I just don't want to miss!

However, in my attempt to travel light (ahem) to NYC I don't want to be laden down with heavy books that will push my airline weight restrictions over the limit, so I've struck upon a genius idea!




Using the tools of my trade, my camera and to some degree my iPhone, I'm taking photos of the relevant pages of information that I don't want to forget!




And I'm shrinking all 8 books into a tiny portable plug-in guide.



I'm also storing some essential guide tips on my iPhone which will be very handy when I am out and about on the streets on Manhattan.



I can't fail to forget about anything whilst in the Big Apple now :)




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP